- With a draw vs Volga and a Rostov loss put Krylya Sovetov within 5 points of safety in the Relegation group of the Russian Premier League
- The Scottish Premier League has divided into Championship and Relegation Groups with St Johnstone in the Championship Group. Each team plays every team in their group once.
It is now almost certain that Krylya will play in relegation playoffs against a team from Russian tier 2
Originally Posted by Oranje
- After this weekends results nothing has changed in both German leagues
- Disappointing results against lesser teams sees PSV and Vaslui fall in their respective leagues. PSV remains is a Europa League Playoff spot while Vaslui has fallen out of one.
- Blackburn fell deeper into the relegation zone after suffering their 4th straight loss and no thanks to fellow bottom-dwellers massive 1-0 win against Manchester United
- With another loss and another relegation-bout teams upset of a table topper (Wigan defeating Arsenal), Blackburn fall even further into the red.
- No movement in the Bundesliga even with Augsburg defeating Wolfsburg.
- Furth has been promoted into the Bundesliga with a little help from Dresden when they defeated Düsseldorf.
- PSV maintained their position in the European spots after they defeated AZ 3-2.
- Veendam are 5 points out of the Eerste Divisie relegation spot with 3 games remaining.
- No movement at the top of the table in Romania as the top 5 teams all earned a result. Vaslui is currently 2 points out of a Europa playoff spot.
- Favourable results saw Krylya Sovetov overtake Volga for 5th in the Relegation Group and are now 3 points behind Rostov in the last safety position.
Olivier Occean and his team Greuther Furth have been promoted to the German Bundesliga 1 for the first time in their history after Dusseldorf lost to Dresden on Monday. Congrats to OO and his team...
- With a win at home against Norwich, Blackburn moved up to 18th, 3 points from safety, although Bolton (19) have 2 games in hand.
- No movement in the Bundesliga with positions 13-16 all earning draws
- Eintracht Frankfurt defeated Alemannia Aachen Monday. They have now clinched automatic promotion to the Bundesliga.
- No movement in the Eredivisie as all top 5 teams won on the weekend.
- Veendam successfully avoided relegation from the Eerste Divisie.
- Santa Clara fell to 12th in the Liga de Honra and currently sit 3 points above safety with 3 games remaining.
- Massive win for Vaslui against fellow European contenders Steaua Bucuresti as they move into 4th, 3 points separating 1st and 5th.
- Krylya Sovetov are now at level pegging’s with Rostov after defeating them this weekend, but still hold the last Relegation Playoff position.
- Young Boys had now-defunct Neuchatel Xamax this weekend so had the matchday off.
Last edited by Oranje; 04-23-2012 at 03:47 PM.
Vooruit nu Rood-Witten!!
-Augsburg is officially safe in the Bundesliga after drawing Monchengladbach and Koln falling to Freibug. Koln needs a result on the last match day to ensure they are in the Relegation Playoff position rather than an Auto-relegation position.
- Greuther Furth and Eintracht Frankfurt are going into the last match day separated by 1 point for the league crown, both already sealing next years promotion heading into the last match day
-PSV are no longer able to win the Eredivisie, however are still in the running for the Champions League Qualifier position with 2 games remaining.
-Santa Clara are still not safe in the Liga de Honra as they are within 3 points of relegation (along with 4 other teams) with 2 games remaining
-Another result for Vaslui kept them in the race for top of Romania as they hold down the final Europa League position with 6 games remaining, 3 points from first.
-Krylya Sovetov earned a draw and kept up with Rostov (whom also earned a draw) who hold the last position of safety.
-No movement in the SPL as St Johnstone remains in 5th position with 4 games remaining, 3 points out of the last Europa League position.
The Eredivisie, Bundesliga, 2. Bundesliga have their final match days this weekend.
- PSV (3rd) stayed in the race for the Champions League Playoff position currently held by Feyenoord (2nd) and separated by 1 point. PSV play last place Excelsior while Feyenoord are at Heerenveen (4th).
- With Koln’s relegation battle guaranteed, they go into the final weekend 2 points away from the automatic relegation spot (17th) and have Bayern Munich (2nd) on the final match day. Hertha BSC (17th), are at Hoffenheim (11th).
- The battle for the 2.Bunesliga crown has 1 point separating Greuther Furth (1st) and Eintracht Frankfurt (2nd). Furth play last place Hansa Rostock while Eintracht are at Karlsruher (16th).
- Vaslui (3rd) kept the pace as the top 3 started to pull away from the crowd with 5 games left. Vaslui are currently 3 points from the top of the table and are level on points (-1 on Goal Differential) for the last Champions League Qualifying position (2nd).
- Krylya Sovetov (4th) continue their good run of form defeating Tom’Tomsk on Thursday, jumping over Rostov (5th) out of the Relegation Playoff position. Krylya have now gone undefeated for 8 games.
This weekend the English Premier League, Portuguese Liga de Honra, Russian Premier League, Scottish Premier League play their last games of the season.
-Blackburn are the 2nd Premier League team to be relegated into the Championship after suffering a 1-0 defeat at home to Wigan.
-Koln’s fate was sealed with a loss coupled with a Hertha win sending them into an automatic relegation position and will compete in the 2.Bundesliga next season.
- A draw is all Furth needed to be crowned 2.Bundesliga Champions.
- PSV will be competing in the Europa League next season.
- With a draw on Sunday, Santa Clara(11) still have a possibility of relegation with 3 points separating them from BOTH relegation spots (15&16) with one game remaining.
- Massive win for Vaslui who are now sitting in the final Champions League Qualifier position, 3 points out of first place.
- Krylya Sovetov continue their run of good form defeating (relegation) group leaders Krasnodar and now sit 2 points above a Relegation Playoff position with one game remaining.
- St. Johnstone fell to last place in the Chapionship Group after falling to Hearts. They must defeat Rangers and Hearts must lose for St. Johnstone to make it to a Europa League spot.
- Nothing has changed at the top of the table of the Swiss Super League as Basel have secured the Crown while Luzern, Young Boys, and Servette battle for the 2 Europa League Spots with 4 games remaining.